11 August 2007

Back From Summer Journey


We're back in Asia after 3 weeks in Germany followed by 3 more in Czech Republic. Germany we were in the North Sea area, and former East Germany in the state of Thuringa along the Saale River. Czech we were in West and South Bohemia including the Sumava National Park on the Austrian and German borders, and did a quick overland stint to Austria just to say we crossed the border. My interest was to avoid cities and stick to nature and small towns as much as possible since I live in the city. Some of my best photos were never taken because in my enthusiasm to shoot a photo of a train coming around a bend in a forest I dropped the camera (I was cycling and the camera strap caught the brake and it crashed and broke and so many pictures live in my memory). Click on my album to see more photos.

No comments: